Slides for Api Abstration & Api Chaining are UP!

Owen Rubel

Sep 16, 2014, 4:11:27 PM9/16/14
to rest...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, Back from SpringOne and just wanted to let you know the slides for API Abstraction and API Chaining are up. You can see them here:

mca

Sep 16, 2014, 4:20:44 PM9/16/14
to rest...@googlegroups.com
is this the deck you'll be using at RESTFest this year?
On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 4:11 PM, Owen Rubel <oru...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all, Back from SpringOne and just wanted to let you know the slides for API Abstraction and API Chaining are up. You can see them here:

Owen Rubel

Sep 16, 2014, 7:18:16 PM9/16/14
to rest...@googlegroups.com
Heh. If only I was going. Still too poor. I got called a genius TWICE yesterday and yet still can't find anyone to hire me LOCALLY; as Apple put it, I'm building technology that will be the standard for highly scalable api's 3-5 years from now.

mca

Sep 16, 2014, 7:23:25 PM9/16/14
to rest...@googlegroups.com

Owen Rubel

Sep 16, 2014, 7:31:52 PM9/16/14
to rest...@googlegroups.com
The best interaction I had so far was yesterday at Change.org with one of their developers who FULLY understood my idea and was able to quickly have an exhcnage on it; he grasped that the api methods were acting as microservices effectively in how they communicate which is what I am trying to get people to move towards since this model fixes and addresses all the issues with the current model.