@mogsie was the first to post his People Page!

mca

Apr 1, 2013, 8:46:58 PM4/1/13
to rest...@googlegroups.com
Erik Mogensen has already posted his People Page[1] for RESTFest 2013. I (of course) had to add mine, too!

Now, it's up to you folks to start filling up the wiki with all the cool stuff we'll be doing this September in Greenville, SC.

I've added a couple info pages, but much more work needs to be done. There are enough of us who've seen this before - feel free to jump in and fill in the blank spots.

OK, let the games begin!

Ted M. Young

Apr 9, 2013, 10:12:55 PM4/9/13
to rest...@googlegroups.com
So are there any prerequisites to attending RESTFest 2013? I'm still a newbie to REST, but I'm actively working on several projects that will certainly have borne fruit by the time this rolls around...

;ted

Joel Clermont

Apr 9, 2013, 10:15:22 PM4/9/13
to rest...@googlegroups.com
Ted,

I attended last year as a newbie and I found great value in being there. I will be attending again this year still as a relative newbie and I'm looking forward to it.

I found he group was very welcoming of all skill levels.

Joel Clermont

Ted M. Young [@jitterted]

Apr 9, 2013, 10:29:59 PM4/9/13
to rest...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Joel. I just wanted to be sure, didn't want to make a social faux-pas. I'm putting it in my calendar now!

;ted

mca

Apr 9, 2013, 11:22:09 PM4/9/13
to rest...@googlegroups.com

Michael Pratt

Apr 25, 2013, 12:37:08 PM4/25/13
to rest...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I just heard of this yesterday and want to make it out there this year. I wasn't able to find a registration page - Is it just adding your name to the wiki for now, and the rest will come later?

Hope to see people this September!

-Michael

Ted M. Young [@jitterted]

Apr 25, 2013, 5:59:12 PM4/25/13