Bulk api testing with JSON files

devramsy

Feb 3, 2023, 2:14:50 AM2/3/23
to REST assured
Hello Team,

I have around 100 api calls and would like to automate the testing with  payloads from JSON file. How do I achieve this ?

Thank You in Advance,
devram

Madan Solanki

Feb 3, 2023, 2:19:33 AM2/3/23
to rest-a...@googlegroups.com, devram...@gmail.com
Hi dev,

Please connect with me, I will help you in creating a framework for all such api's automation.

Thanks,
Madan Singh

Thanks & Regards,
Madan Singh

TIMES PRIME Member’s FEST is LIVE!

15 Days 15 Gifts. Year-long OTTs. New Brand Launches & Exclusive events. Claim your complimentary gifts everyday from 23rd Jan - 6th Feb here!

"While you'll feel compelled to charge forward it's often a gentle step back that will reveal to you where you and what you truly seek." - Rasheed Ogunlaru

VCO Inspiration