Sending certificates in rest assured for Post call.

Mohan Krishnan

Jun 27, 2022, 2:02:32 AM6/27/22
to REST assured
Hi Team, Trust you are doing safe! I am reaching out to you as I have this query which I have not been able to solve the last few days . I hope you can advise on this if possible .I have been trying to send certificates via rest assured (Client certificate in pfx format and CA certificate in PEM) for getting a jwt. But I see this exception sun security validator pxix path building failed .I have tried various options but all futile. In case you have sent certificates via rest assured could you please help. I tried using the method relaxedhttpsvalidation as well which is not working As my endpoint def needs a certificate. Also the above mentioned scenario is working fine in postman. please let me know if my problem statement is not clear😊.

Looking forward for your advise.