Sending a post request but getting status: 403

Devyanshi Agarwal

Jul 5, 2023, 1:19:45 PM7/5/23
to REST assured
Hello everyone,

I am trying to send a post request using rest assured, however, getting status code:403 despite sending authkey header with the request.
Kindly help me out and please check the below code for the reference:

api.jpg

Michael Pinnegar

Jul 5, 2023, 3:16:48 PM7/5/23
to rest-a...@googlegroups.com
What you have looks fine. Rest assured is not the reason you're getting a 403.

You may have the header spelled incorrectly or your server security configuration may not match what you are requesting, but this is a question for stack overflow.