SpringBoot tool suite

Vaishnavi S

Dec 23, 2022, 6:29:24 AM12/23/22
to REST assured
Hi,
      I  want use Rest Assured in SpringBoot tool suite so please share some tutorial to how to use .

Michael Pinnegar

Dec 25, 2022, 8:44:22 PM12/25/22
to rest-a...@googlegroups.com
The getting started guide below shows you how to setup the dependencies etc.

The usage guide linked below shows you how to use rest assured.
On Fri, Dec 23, 2022, 6:29 AM Vaishnavi S <vaish...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
      I  want use Rest Assured in SpringBoot tool suite so please share some tutorial to how to use .

Cédric Braem

Jan 10, 2023, 2:17:18 AM1/10/23
to REST assured
I would like to download the latest version but since bintray were shutdown, the link on the download page fails... How can I download it? Note that I don't use Maven :(

Thank you for your help

Ced