Re: LETTER OF SUPPORT

mitc...@comcast.net

Feb 12, 2013, 10:06:55 AM2/12/13
to Respe...@googlegroups.com

For you future use, Kate Mitchell's email address is:

katemi...@comcast.net

It's been her address since the mid-1990's and we have tried for the last 4 years to get that straight in all of BVA's publications.  No worry, I forward everything that looks Bay View relevant to her without opening.

Dick Mitchell