Welcome new member

Resoursea Resource Sea

Sep 17, 2014, 1:37:08 AM9/17/14
to reso...@googlegroups.com
If you are a new member who wishes to contribute or learn more about the project, feel free to introduce this topic.

Thus we can know who is moving the community behind the Resoursea and feel more comfortable to contribute to the project.

Rafael Henrique Moreira

Sep 17, 2014, 2:28:22 AM9/17/14
to reso...@googlegroups.com
Hi, my name is Rafael and I am the creator of Resoursea project.

I'm a computer scientist and passionate for what I do. I'm 26 and I currently live in Brazil. I have a dog and like to play music to entertain me. I live in a small coastal town that gives me the tranquility and the sea. Here I like to develop my personal projects and help the community as a whole.

This idea came after having developed many projects of web services and be sick enough to have to worry more with the server, its efficiency and scalability, than the service itself.

Knowing the potential of the project, I submitted it to the masters in the Federal University of my state and all the teachers were very enthusiastic. I believe that contact with the academic community can help me to introduce the project to national and international conferences so that the community can grow faster.

I know it's hard to summarize the life in a few words, but this is a little piece of me.

Welcome guys and let's get to work =)