ResourceSync diagrams - another update (as seen in meeting)

Graham Klyne

Mar 22, 2013, 10:19:05 AM3/22/13
to resour...@googlegroups.com
Attached...

#g
ResourceSyncOverview-noarchive.graffle
ResourceSyncOverview-noarchive.png

Michael Nelson

Mar 25, 2013, 11:26:19 AM3/25/13
to Graham Klyne, resour...@googlegroups.com

is there any objection if I include this graph in a short blog post about
the meeting? it nicely summarizes the high-level changes we made, but I
don't want to share this prematurely. I could also put an appropriate
disclaimer that this is still a moving target, but hopefully converging on
the final thing.

regards,

Michael

On Fri, 22 Mar 2013, Graham Klyne wrote:

> Attached...
>
> #g
>
> --

----
Michael L. Nelson m...@cs.odu.edu http://www.cs.odu.edu/~mln/
Dept of Computer Science, Old Dominion University, Norfolk VA 23529
+1 757 683 6393 +1 757 683 4900 (f)

Herbert van de Sompel

Mar 25, 2013, 11:37:07 AM3/25/13
to Michael Nelson, Graham Klyne, resour...@googlegroups.com
I see no reason not to post this.

herbert
Herbert Van de Sompel
Digital Library Research & Prototyping
Los Alamos National Laboratory, Research Library
http://public.lanl.gov/herbertv/

==

Peter Murray

Mar 25, 2013, 11:37:31 AM3/25/13
to Michael Nelson, Graham Klyne, resour...@googlegroups.com
I'd welcome that, Michael. I've been meaning to write up a high-level summary for the NISO Discovery-to-Delivery committee.

Peter

On Mar 25, 2013, at 11:26 AM, Michael Nelson <m...@cs.odu.edu> wrote:
> is there any objection if I include this graph in a short blog post about
> the meeting? it nicely summarizes the high-level changes we made, but I
> don't want to share this prematurely. I could also put an appropriate
> disclaimer that this is still a moving target, but hopefully converging on
> the final thing.
>
> regards,
>
> Michael
>
> On Fri, 22 Mar 2013, Graham Klyne wrote:
>
>> Attached...
>>
>> #g
>>
>> --

Peter Murray
Assistant Director, Technology Services Development
LYRASIS
Peter....@lyrasis.org
+1 678-235-2955
800.999.8558 x2955

Graham Klyne

Mar 25, 2013, 12:35:34 PM3/25/13
to resour...@googlegroups.com
It's fine by me. Should we slap a CC on it?

#g

Michael Nelson

Mar 25, 2013, 12:40:21 PM3/25/13
to Herbert van de Sompel, Graham Klyne, resour...@googlegroups.com

ok. it will probably be tonight / tomorrow morning before I get to this,
so if anyone has any objections let me know.

regards,

Michael

Michael Nelson

Mar 27, 2013, 1:03:31 PM3/27/13
to Graham Klyne, resour...@googlegroups.com

here's my blog post (public but not yet tweeted):

http://ws-dl.blogspot.com/2013/03/2013-03-27-resourcesync-meeting-and.html

it's not intended as the final word, but I did describe what I thought
were the important bits. let me know if there are errors or significant
ommissions.

fyi,

Michael