Re: [NISO resourcesync_d2d] Diagrams of basic ResourceSync elements (documents)

Graham Klyne

Mar 24, 2013, 11:35:17 AM3/24/13
to Shlomo Sanders, resource...@list.niso.org, resour...@googlegroups.com
Shlomo,

Audit is not mentioned explicitly, as the diagrams are document-oriented rather
than function-oriented. I think the resource list / change lists would be used
to provide the audit capability.

Archive (historic state and changes) *is* missing, as we were focusing in this
discussion on the synchronization aspects of ResourceSync.

These diagrams were mainly my attempt to capture and understand the discussions
of the past couple of days.

#g