Deprecated: Constant FILTER_SANITIZE_STRING is deprecated in /Users/***/Sites/resourcespace/pages/setup.php on line 23

benjinet

May 21, 2022, 4:02:09 PM5/21/22
to ResourceSpace
Is it safe to delete this line? I'm having a bit of trouble with the 9.8 install - also getting stuck on:

Fatal error: Uncaught mysqli_sql_exception: Table 'resourcespace.plugins' doesn't exist

I tried to create the table using MyPHPadmin, but the page is asking for input to create the table. Not sure what to enter there...

I'm installing on an M1 mac using php8.0, and Mariadb, all the most current versions.

Any help is much appreciated.