Create Asset from API with 'confidential' access state

Leslie

May 5, 2023, 12:04:57 PM5/5/23
to ResourceSpace
Hi folks,

I've been looking around how to migrate some assets to Resourcespace.

In short, I need to know to add 'State=Confidential' to the asset I'm creating using the resourcespace API.

Is there any way to specify it by adding, some sort of, {"XXX": "Confidential"} to the metadata field ? Or how can I do that?

Thanks in advance,

LEslie

Leslie

May 5, 2023, 12:08:06 PM5/5/23
to ResourceSpace
Just adding some more context: I'm using RS version  9.6 actually.

Cheers,

LEslie

reidb...@gmail.com

May 6, 2023, 10:07:05 AM5/6/23
to ResourceSpace
Take a look at the "put_resource_data" API function.

This will let you update the "access" of a resource and set it to Confidential.

Leslie

May 8, 2023, 10:55:15 AM5/8/23
to ResourceSpace
Thanks a lot!