Resource link - relay after signing in

Chrissy Hartman

Jul 3, 2024, 12:28:55 PM (yesterday) Jul 3
to ResourceSpace
Hello!

We are trying to come up with permalinks to add some of our resources to our library catalog.

What we'd like is for someone to click on a link, it takes them to our RS site - where they can authenticate through our school's Google login, and once logged in they are auto directed to the linked resource.

The current options seem to be that either you have to already be logged in for the link to go to anything, or you have to use the "non-user" link generator to grant permissions for access.

Appreciate any workarounds!

Thanks!