getting node info by resource via API

Frank Van Damme

Jun 13, 2024, 5:26:25 AMJun 13
to ResourceSpace
Hi,

I have a bunch of resources I want to extract metadata from. The free text ones are easy, they're returned by get_resource_data().

I'm struggling a bit with the fixed list fields however.
get_field_options() will return options for a certain field (boxes you can tick etc)
get_resource_field_data will tell me that the resource has a field with a certain numeric reference (resource_type_field) to a field that is a dropdown, checkbox, etc type.

But I can't find how to query (if I understand the model correctly) which nodes are linked to a resource (i.e. which option is selected/whichbox is ticked).

Clarifications are welcome.

Grts
Frank