Keywords used in searches (with no results counter)

roop....@simplilearn.net

May 30, 2022, 11:18:51 AM5/30/22
to ResourceSpace
Team,

I want to find the results of keywords that are searched on the platform and won't show up.
As this option is available in resource space under Admin>Reports
I can't find it when I search with this option
Keywords used in searches (with no results counter).JPG

"Information contained and transmitted by this e-mail is confidential and proprietary to Simplilearn and is intended for use only by the addressee. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that any dissemination or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and you are requested to delete this e-mail immediately and notify the originator. Simplilearn does not enter into any binding agreement with any party by e-mail. Any views expressed by an individual do not necessarily reflect the view of Simplilearn. Simplilearn is not responsible for the consequences of any actions taken based on information provided. While this e-mail has been checked for all known viruses the addressee should also scan for viruses."

Wiebe Terpstra

Jan 3, 2023, 4:21:44 AM1/3/23
to ResourceSpace
Did you find any resolotion about this issue?