Setting to make all background in collections the same no matter what?

Billy Jack F

Mar 21, 2024, 4:13:21 PMMar 21
to ResourceSpace
Is there a setting in RS to make all background in collection the same no matter who created it or started collections?

On our colorful collections, we barely could make out the collection folders or other sub-category collection folder because on how it blends in together. We get folks emailing asking us where the folders when it right there on their screen lol.

We managed to get main background in grey color  but the collection folder just randomly show images that are in the folders.

Thank you

Billy Jack F

Mar 21, 2024, 4:43:07 PMMar 21
to ResourceSpace
An another way I can think of is add a setting to force all background images to lower it's opacity so it's not overpowering the collection folder or the tiles. Does this setting exist or can it be a feature request for next version?

Thank you

Joseph Brooke

Mar 25, 2024, 9:14:36 AMMar 25
to ResourceSpace
Hello,

Could you try setting $featured_collection_static_bg = true; in your config file to see if that helps?