Static Sync

Jon Cooke

Jul 7, 2021, 6:42:21 PM7/7/21
to ResourceSpace
HI we are currently trialling resource space before committing to a service agreement , one issue we are experiencing is its a ability to read layered tiffs and this is leaving the images in a wired negative like state . Any pointers has this been experienced before ? Cheers Jon
Screenshot 2021-07-05 115218.jpg

Ronnie Zeiller

Jul 8, 2021, 5:08:47 AM7/8/21
to ResourceSpace
Hi Jon,

could you post (a small) layered tiff?
I wrote something for importing 16bit b/w images, may be it works with RGB too.

Jon Cooke

Jul 11, 2021, 4:04:52 PM7/11/21
to ResourceSpace
Just loaded that test file and its working fine from the upload point of view the issue is defiantly with the static sync

Jon Cooke

Jul 11, 2021, 4:04:59 PM7/11/21
to ResourceSpace
HI , test file below , I tried turning on the Format Chooser Plugin to see if that would help but that seem to have issues as well format chooser.jpg

On Thursday, July 8, 2021 at 10:08:47 AM UTC+1 Ronnie Zeiller wrote:
test.tif

Ronnie Zeiller

Jul 13, 2021, 2:25:06 PM7/13/21
to ResourceSpace
strange, it works normal here with an old  RS 9.2 with ImageMagick 6.9.10-23 Q16 x86_64 20190101 https://imagemagick.org
and a newer one 9.4 with ImageMagick 7.0.10-23 Q16 x86_64 2020-07-04 https://imagemagick.org

May be you have Graphicsmagick installed?

I had similar problems with Graphicsmagick in the past....

Good luck,
Ronnie

 test_upload.jpg

Jon Cooke

Jul 19, 2021, 10:27:20 AM7/19/21
to ResourceSpace
Ok found the issue , its because the files in question are CMYK tiffs . so now need to workout how to resolve it