Permanently Deleting Deleted Rosources

webadmin

Jul 2, 2024, 4:06:45 AM (2 days ago) Jul 2
to ResourceSpace
Hello! I'm new to RS and learning how it works. So, I created a Featured Collection then tested the sharing collection with Guest account and it works.

Now, that I am ready to create a production collection and will ask our photographers to populate it. I deleted that text feature collection using an Action "Delete All Resources" and I got the warning that it will also delete the collection, so, I went ahead and clicked OK.

How do I permanently delete all deleted resources by batch or purge it or not going through each resource and click on Delete Permanently. If I go to Deleted workflows, the Action dropdown menu does not have any option to Delete. Do I need to add this in the configuration? What would be the configuration for this? I am also logged in as the default Admin.

Thank you!