Issue with CSV Upload

Fin o'Flaherty

May 9, 2024, 7:20:14 AMMay 9
to ResourceSpace
Hello all,
  I was having this issue on 10.2, and it's followed me to 10.3, even tho I'm using a mostly default config.php. This started occuring after a failed attempt to update to 10.3 and then rolling back to 10.2.
When you click on CSV Upload in the top bar, it takes you to the csv upload page. You can select a csv file, but when you click next it just takes you back to the home screen, without any dialog or any errors I can see. Nothing in the apache2 logs, at least. If you click Clear CSV mapping configuration it also takes you back to the home page, but with the spinning black wheel on the white rectangle.
I've tried all sorts of stuff, including updating to 10.3 (successfully now), using different csvs, using the example csv you can download, using csvs that we've already successfully loaded. I've read thru what logs I can. The apache2/access.log file is too swamped for me to find anything in it. I'm being hit really repetitively by googlebot (site was down for a while).
Any other troubleshoot ideas or thoughts would be very much appreciated.
Thanks,
  ~Fin