Installation Check

Raphael Becker

Jun 12, 2024, 4:38:07 AMJun 12
to ResourceSpace
Hello together

I have a problem during the Installation Check process - i am working with windows IIS and mysql - my system has enough power to run Resourcespace - everything so far tested works - can up and download files i can fully customise everything - and its working so far.

I set the rights for testing to everyone for the whole resourcespace directory - but it didnt help (Error below) - did someone had a similar Problem - or des someone has an idea what could be the cause of this?

PS. I tried to increase the the time-out time - but i got the same error - but later.

PHP 8.2.19
All recommended extensions are enabled and working

THX very much in advance!

Detailed Error Information:
MODULE            FastCgiModule
NOTIFICATION    ExecuteRequestHandler
HANDLER            FastCGI
ERROR CODE    0x80070102
REQUESTED URL
PHYSICAL PATH    C:\ResourceSpace\pages\check.php
LOGON METHOD    Anonymous
LOGON USER    Anonymous