Remove Download Suffix

DAMonkey

Jul 27, 2011, 9:36:19 AM7/27/11
to ResourceSpace
I found a few posts showing how to disable the prefix on downloaded
files.

Is it possible to also do this for the suffix?

Thanks,

~Allison

safmon

Jul 27, 2011, 9:53:53 AM7/27/11
to ResourceSpace
There is no suffix added in RS or at least none that I know of.
Do you mean a suffix on alternative files or resources?

Allison Stec

Jul 27, 2011, 9:57:38 AM7/27/11
to resour...@googlegroups.com
RS adds a suffix to downloaded materials (at least photos).

For example, if I download a photo file a suffix is added for the download size (-scr for "screen")

I've made a script to get rid of this, but was wondering if the capability was included in rs to streamline my workflow.

Stefano Del Gobbo Acciarretti

Jun 29, 2021, 7:10:36 AM6/29/21
to ResourceSpace
Hi, any news on this issue?
It could be useful if I use file name to match products.
Thanks

Ronnie Zeiller

Jun 29, 2021, 10:33:42 AM6/29/21
to ResourceSpace
Hi,

put into your config.php:

$download_filenames_without_size = true;

Stefano Del Gobbo Acciarretti

Jun 29, 2021, 10:44:24 AM6/29/21
to ResourceSpace
It works!