MySQL process is utilizing 150 to 500% of the CPU

Noorhafizah Mohd Akil

Apr 6, 2023, 8:50:04 AM4/6/23
to ResourceSpace
Hai.

My name is Fiza, and I am currently running ResourceSpace 9.7 on Ubuntu 22, CPU 8 Mem 16G.

However, I am experiencing a problem where the MySQL process is utilizing 150 to 500% of the CPU, as indicated by the 'top' command.
As a result, my page reload time has become unbearably slow.

I am curious as to how this is possible, and I would like to know the steps I can take to resolve this issue.

reidb...@gmail.com

May 6, 2023, 10:15:38 AM5/6/23
to ResourceSpace
Does this happen at any particular interaction when using RS,?

If you are able to turn on slow query logging for your Mysql, that may point to what's slow.