dynamic collections

Max Muster

May 18, 2022, 10:21:25 PM5/18/22
to ResourceSpace
Hi Folks,

beside managing users we like to get a better understanding of how to organize access to our assets based on tags (= content of our pictures)

As far as we understand access the assets is basically managed in collections. Would it be possible to automatically add assets to a collection based on certain tags / other meta data?

Given this we think about a workflow, where any uploaded images needs a classification / tagging and given this, it will be automatically added to collections so user with apropiate permissions could see or even edit these assets.

any hint how to get this done would be appreciated.

cheers,

Max