Changing PoweredBy URL

15 Timberline 15 Timberline

May 28, 2024, 4:57:42 PMMay 28
to ResourceSpace
I have been asked to change the "Powered By" URL in our instance of ResourceSpace to our internal help desk page for ResourceSpace. We get staff clicking it when looking for help on ResourceSpace use and for most the link to the application developer home page does not help them.

I can't seem to find where I would change that, thanks

Joseph Brooke

Jun 5, 2024, 5:09:56 PMJun 5
to ResourceSpace
Hello,

If you are referring to the "Powered by ResourceSpace" logo in the simple search area it is possible to completely disable it by adding $show_powered_by_logo=false; into your config.php file. If you're comfortable changing code you can edit the file include/searchbar.php, search for the class "PoweredByPanel" and change the "href" attribute of the hyperlink within to the URL of your choice.

If instead you were referring to the "Powered by ResourceSpace Open Source Digital Asset Management" text on the login page you should visit the following page: pages/admin/admin_content_edit.php?page=all&name=footer and again change the "href" attribute of the hyperlink.

Best regards,

Joseph