Inquiry about using ResourceSpace for our agency

amin mohammad jamali

May 11, 2023, 5:38:35 PM5/11/23
to ResourceSpace

Dear ResourceSpace Team,

I am writing this email to inquire about using your software for our photo agency. We have heard about the software and would like to know more about it before making a decision.

Firstly, we would like to know if using ResourceSpace would be a good idea for our agency. Secondly, we currently use Amazon servers(EC2) and their S3. Would you recommend bringing all of our resources onto ResourceSpace cloud?

we would like to know if there is someone who could create a custom interface for us.
we need the web site like Getty Images.
Thank you for your time. We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,
Amin

Mike Perry

May 12, 2023, 8:19:51 AM5/12/23
to ResourceSpace

Amin -- this forum is primarily a user to user resource. Your questions would probably be better addressed communicating directly with Montala - https://www.resourcespace.com/contact

amin mohammad jamali

May 12, 2023, 8:39:06 AM5/12/23
to ResourceSpace
Hi Mike,
actually I am looking for a web developer to make it for me, I know resources space is good solution. but I was thinking some one can help me to make a web site.
thanks
Amin

ECIN

May 14, 2023, 1:00:20 PM5/14/23
to ResourceSpace
We can recommend Resourcespace as photo agency software. We use this ourselves, but with our own adaptations for our target groups.