Migrating and upgrading

Marco Afonso

Apr 24, 2024, 8:49:31 AMApr 24
to ResourceSpace
Good morning,

I'm on this task of upgrading the ResourceSpace from 8.5 to latest as possible.
Please note that I never used ResourceSpace before so I'm completly new to it.

From the docs, I can see that it is recommended to upgrade first from 8.5 to 9.8.

I'm having trouble when I try to run the upgrade script from CLI:

# php upgrade/upgrade.php
The system has been upgraded. Please wait whilst the necessary upgrade tasks are completed.
Performing upgrade tasks for system version: 5
Running 1 out of 14 (7.14%) 005_migrate_search_filters.php
Upgrade script failed.
Unknown column 'search_filter_id' in 'where clause'

Could someone point me out a direction to solve this issue?

Thank you so much.
Marco