RS mobile app

Jumanne

May 7, 2024, 7:55:42 AMMay 7
to ResourceSpace
Good afternoon,

I was wondering if anyone lately worked on developing a mobile app that allows access to a RS installation, or if there are any existing methods facilitating the integration of RS and an app platform.

Our RS installation will be used in a region where a large majority of users accesses the internet through their phone rather than a desktop or laptop, so the mobile experience becomes more important there/.

Thanks!

Thomas

Danny Greer

May 7, 2024, 9:30:05 AMMay 7
to ResourceSpace
Version 10.3: "ResourceSpace has been enhanced to function as a Progressive Web App, this allows you to easily install your site to your desktop computer or mobile device where it will behave similarly to a native application with its own application icon."  https://www.resourcespace.com/knowledge-base/developers/progressive_web_app

Jumanne

May 7, 2024, 2:18:55 PMMay 7
to ResourceSpace
Thanks! Couldn't get any easier  than that. I'll try it out.