Featured Collections Permission Denied

Steve Maxfield

Jul 7, 2021, 6:42:30 PM7/7/21
to ResourceSpace
/pages/collections_featured.php gives me a white page with "Permission Denied" text. I have gone through User Groups and all attributes and cannot find out what flag is causing this permission issue.

I checked permissions of the actual php page on the server filesystem and seems to be similar to other pages that do work.

Thanks for any help and insight!
-steve

Pedro Ivo Trasferetti

Nov 8, 2022, 1:53:22 PM11/8/22
to ResourceSpace
Hi!
Having the same problem...
Did you find a solution, Steve?
my best,
Pedro

Pedro Ivo Trasferetti

Nov 8, 2022, 4:26:44 PM11/8/22
to ResourceSpace
So, it turns out that I had the Featured Collections functionality turned off (I didn't even realize I could do that) via the Admin -> System -> System Configuration -> Featured Collections screen. Once I enabled the functionality, then everything's working the way I need it to.