How to add Google Vision API?

AR

Mar 25, 2024, 9:12:56 AMMar 25
to ResourceSpace
Hi,

I want to test the Google Vision API in RS 10.3 10.3 r23865.

I created an active Cloud Vision API and downloaded the private key  to my PC.

What do I do now?

The RS documentation says: "you must add the API key".

What exactly do I have to add and where?

The Plugin administration provides a field labeled with Google API key.

What do I have to put in there? The private key id?, the private key itself? An URL?

Whatever I enter not any tag is created.

This step is not explained in the documentation,

Can anyone enlighten me?

Best
Andreas

Tim L

Mar 26, 2024, 7:29:03 AMMar 26
to ResourceSpace
You will have to create an API key: https://console.cloud.google.com/apis/credentials .
Then add it to your plugin-settings page: xxxxxx/plugins/google_vision/pages/setup.php
Screenshot from 2024-03-26 08-15-12.png