Hey, East Coast!

Jared Hasen-Klein

Jan 30, 2020, 10:49:05 PM1/30/20
to resou...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I have some exciting news for a very small subset of you all (those who live on the East Coast and also want to spend time with me)!

I am temporarily in Washington, D.C. from now through approximately May 2020. I am currently signed up to volunteer at four East Coast events during this time. Check out the list below.

End Date

Pgrm.

Event Type

Event Name

Location

Role

2/1/2020

FLL

QT

Baltimore City QT

Doorchester, Maryland

Judge

2/23/2020

FLL

Region CMP

Maryland State Championship

Arbutus, Maryland

Judge

3/6/2020

3/8/2020

FRC

District

CHS District Bethesda MD Event

Bethesda, Maryland

Team Queueing

3/13/2020

3/15/2020

FRC

District

FMA Springside Chestnut Hill Academy Event

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Team Queueing

If you have ideas for any other events which are within a reasonable travel distance of DC, let me know and I'd be happy to look into it. As always, you can see the most up to date list of my FIRST whereabouts on this spreadsheet

I hope to meet some of you soon!

(And to my friends at events throughout California, I'll miss you! Don't worry, though, I'll be back in time for the 2020-2021 FLL season and the 2021 FRC season!)

Jared