[FLL/FRC] 2020 event update

1 view

Jared Hasen-Klein

Feb 21, 2020, 6:53:19 PM2/21/20
to resou...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

SORRY for bugging you again about personal travel. If you don't care, feel free to stop reading, I won't be offended. I promise, this is the last time this season I'll send out a message like this :)

As previously noted, I am in Washington, DC through May 2020! That means that I will get to see some of you who I have corresponded with but never (or rarely) seen in person.

I was at my first event on this coast a few weeks ago (a Baltimore City FLL Qualifier) and have a few more coming up. Here is the updated schedule with some changes/additions. This schedule is now "final" since I'm booked up pretty much every other week of the season.

End Date

Pgrm.

Event Type

Event Name

Location

Role

2/23/2020

FLL

Region CMP

Maryland State Championship

Catonsville, Maryland

Head Judge

3/6/2020

3/8/2020

FRC

District

CHS District Bethesda MD Event

Bethesda, Maryland

Team Queuing

3/13/2020

3/15/2020

FRC

District

FMA Springside Chestnut Hill Academy Event

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Team Queuing

3/20/2020

3/22/2020

FRC

District

FMA Seneca Event

Tabernacle, New Jersey

Field Repair/Reset

If you'll be in the area for any of these, let me know or flag me down!

Here's a cool map of all the places I've been for FIRST events, very excited to start spreading some more dots:
image.png
As always, you can see all the events I'm going to/have been at here.

Alright, self-promotion over. Talk soon,
Jared