[All] Virtual programs

Jared Hasen-Klein

May 8, 2020, 2:14:19 PM5/8/20
to resou...@googlegroups.com
Hey there,

Whoops. I said no more emails for a week. Turns out, I missed some stuff on the redesigned website. FIRST has formalized their interim virtual programming and dubbed it FIRST @ Home

This page has lots of stuff on it including remote learning resources, skill building resources, and more.

Most interestingly, they released a section called FIRST @ Home Activities which says "New content that will be updated weekly with activities to continue your FIRST experience at home. Content will be released weekly from May 8th through August 7th.  Check back." With an August 7th date at the end of that range, I'd bet we will see an announcement about next season soon.

There are lots of great lesson plans in that section already. If you're looking to engage an FLL, FTC, or FRC team right now, it's a great place to start.

Okay I think that's it for now. Who knows.
Jared