[FRC] Welcome to the 2020 FRC Game: INFINITE RECHARGE - calculator and game test are live

Jared Hasen-Klein

Jan 4, 2020, 1:06:18 PM1/4/20
to resou...@googlegroups.com
Hype hype hype!

I'm so excited (I think I've already used that GIF, so I'll spare you my Saved By The Bell references this time)!!

The moment we've all been waiting for is finally here. Read on for details about my resources and the 2020 FRC Game, INFINITE RECHARGE!

LIVE RESOURCES
The preliminary first version of the scoring calculator is available in the Google Sheets format now! Check it out at frc20.jaredhk.com.

The Google Forms version of the game test is ready, too. Check it out at frc20.jaredhk.com.

More formats of all that is coming soon.

ALSO, check out my compilation of the best resources for INFINITE RECHARGE made by all kinds of helpful people at teams here.

IMPORTANT LINKS & INFO
If you downloaded the encrypted version of the files, you'll need the encryption password. That password is R!$E2geTHeR#2020.

If you didn't download the files or are sick of entering that pesky password, you can download all the files from frc.link/d. Direct links to the most helpful documents:

THINGS TO EXPECT FROM ME, SOON
Within 20 minutes of sending this, about 800 of you will contact me pointing out a half a dozen or more mistakes I made. Thanks! It's actually very helpful and the only way I know when something is wrong so please continue to let me know if you see issues. After that, I'll make changes and release updates. Minor updates will be noted on the document(s) and at the top of frc20.jaredhk.com. I'll email you again if there are any major changes, though. Expect at least one more update today, possibly more. Unless I magically became perfect at this overnight, doubtful, though.

I'll also be releasing an Excel and use on the site versions of the calculator soon. I hope that is this afternoon, but I can't guarantee anything. It'll depend on the changes that need to be made to the existing version and which of 248 possible directions I get pulled in within the next few hours.

I'll also be making a Kahoot! version of the game test for teams to play together. I would love for that to be today, but it often takes me a few days since the questions have to be edited for length and format from the Google Forms version.

I will also continue to update the compilation of resources linked above on Chief Delphi. Let me know if you have your own content you'd like to be added to that list.

All the best,
Jared

FRC20FLYERFINAL.png

Jared Hasen-Klein

Jan 4, 2020, 1:13:44 PM1/4/20
to resou...@googlegroups.com
EDIT: The link for the game test was wrong but has since been corrected.

--
Contact Jared at hub.jaredhk.com/contact.

These resources are created by Jared Hasen-Klein and other community members.
Regardless of who uses our resources (e.g. tournament directors, coaches, etc.), they are not official. Keep in mind that a head referee always has the final say at an event.Our resources are intended as a guide.

FIRST® LEGO® League is a jointly held trademarks of FIRST® (firstinspires.org) and the LEGO Group (lego.com), neither of which is overseeing, involved with, or responsible for any of our websites. LEGO®, the LEGO® logo, MINDSTORMS®, the MINDSTORMS® NXT logo, the Minifigure, and the Brick and Knob configurations are trademarks of the LEGO Group.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Resource Hub Updates" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/resourcehub/CAJ92RfpXhygemBdEeMrns6%3DQTpWk7FpaPnMJtM_Hm3TpFwyDMA%40mail.gmail.com.