Error:Member Object Not found

raghu on rails

Jun 8, 2009, 1:58:36 AM6/8/09
to resource_controller
Hi

I have been using this plugin for the first time in any of my projects
till date. i am getting a strange error when I try to enhance my
accounts controller with a search functionality. The error that i get
in my plate read like "Member object not found."

The following pasties will tell u the story of what i am trying to
do :
show.rhtml
http://www.pastie.org/503519

_search.rhtml
http://www.pastie.org/503520

accounts_controller
http://www.pastie.org/503521

routes.rb
http://www.pastie.org/503522

Whenever I try to search , the form submit calls the show action with
id as search and ends up throwing the "Member object not found." at
last. Help would be highly appeciated !!!

Thanks
Raghuonrails

raghu on rails

Jun 8, 2009, 2:59:32 AM6/8/09
to resource_controller
Hi all,

I myself manged to fix it the issue was with the routes.rb

map.resources :accounts ,:member => {:search => :get}

should have been map.resources :accounts ,:collection => {:search
=> :get}

Fixed my issue !!!

Thanks,
Raghuonrails