Gem outdated?

Mathieu Rousseau

Mar 16, 2009, 2:42:22 PM3/16/09
to resource_controller
Hello

Is there a way to force "sudo gem update" to install the latest version (0.5.6)?
When i "sudo gem udpdate" or "sudo gem install resource_controller" it always install 0.5.3...

Thanks

Mathieu

James Golick

Mar 16, 2009, 2:49:35 PM3/16/09
to resource_...@googlegroups.com
I've only been updating the gem on github. try giraffesoft-resource_controller

andy

Mar 16, 2009, 5:32:47 PM3/16/09
to resource_controller
James,

I thought the gem wasn't working and it was converted back to a gem.

On Mar 16, 2:49 pm, James Golick <jamesgol...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've only been updating the gem on github. try
> giraffesoft-resource_controller
>
> On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 2:42 PM, Mathieu Rousseau <

James Golick

Mar 16, 2009, 5:36:22 PM3/16/09
to resource_...@googlegroups.com
It wasn't working, but it's fixed now that somebody suggested I use require_dependency to handle loading application controller.