next workshop

Gudula Bauer

Nov 12, 2013, 9:44:59 AM11/12/13
to in...@thenutrientdensekitchen.ca

Sunday December 15th 2014
9:30 AM - until we are done
Location: Fournier, Ontario

Raw christmas cookies and raw chocolate.
We will be making nutrition loaded treats to enjoy in time for christmas.

We will be preparing a minimum of 6 different types of cookies and chocolates frozen or dehydrated.
And everyone will get to take some home plus the recipes and techniques on how to prepare them.

Max 6 participants!

$75 per person.

RSVP by Dec 9th 2013

Treats from which we'll be choosing. (I might add another one or two to this list…)

Chocolate macaroons (dehydrated)
Almond cookies (dehydrate)
Brazil nut soft cookie (ready to eat)
Chagalagadindongs (David Wolfe's Superfood/herb cookie recipe, ready to eat and short freeze)
My favourite chocolate recipe (short freeze recipe)
Pistachio cookies (24h in fridge then cut  and garnished)
Cashew Coconut squares (freeze recipe)

Bring containers for transporting your cookies.

JoAnn O'Connor

Nov 12, 2013, 10:01:46 AM11/12/13
to resonant-rese...@googlegroups.com
Oohh…I want to come to this one ! I will see if I any of my friends might like to come too.

su...@radianthealthconsulting.com

Nov 12, 2013, 10:24:37 AM11/12/13
to resonant-rese...@googlegroups.com
Please save some goodies for me to taste!

On 2013-11-12, at 9:44 AM, Gudula Bauer wrote:

Susan Cohen DHHP
Heilkunst, NeuroSCENAR, Bioresonance
www.radianthealthconsulting.com

All prosperity begins in the mind and is dependent only upon the full use of our creative imagination.
~ Ruth Ross

We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are.
~ Anais Nin

Follow your bliss.
~ Joseph Campbell

Marion Elliot

Nov 12, 2013, 10:32:34 AM11/12/13
to resonant-rese...@googlegroups.com
You might have to offer this course twice!

Aleks Mikic

Nov 12, 2013, 11:03:12 AM11/12/13
to resonant-rese...@googlegroups.com
AAaaggghhhhhrrr! I want to be there!

Aleksandra Mikic, DHHP, DVHH, DPh
www.ShiningHealth.net
www.amazon.com/author/aleks

From: marion...@me.com
Subject: Re: next workshop
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 10:32:34 -0500
To: resonant-rese...@googlegroups.com

Gudula Bauer

Nov 12, 2013, 12:37:38 PM11/12/13
to resonant-rese...@googlegroups.com
Next year I'll do it three times, just have time for one this year.