Filter rule "auto-correct" preventing special schemes

TheRealFaziri .

Sep 17, 2013, 11:38:07 AM9/17/13
to requestpol...@googlegroups.com
The auto-correcting of filters in 1.0 is preventing me from adding special rules.

Right now, my main problem is with Greasemonkey script resources, which are loaded through URLs like "greasemonkey-script:87b93786-89c8-4cd9-bc9f-39b4562997a5/Sound.ogg"

When entering "greasemonkey-script" as the scheme to allow as destination, RP automatically adds "://" to it, preventing me from whitelisting this destination and breaking my scripts.

TheRealFaziri .

Sep 19, 2013, 5:11:14 AM9/19/13
to requestpol...@googlegroups.com
mailto:, magnet:, etc have the same problem...