RP and usability

thomasmu...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2014, 5:02:09 AM2/5/14
to requestpol...@googlegroups.com

First, let me say, I LOVE this extension. A lot of websites request all kinds of data, files and scripts, which are obviously not necessary, so it's great there's an add-on that helps me keeping it clean. ;-)

Two issues I noticed so far:
When I open a website, I usually have to allow noscript and RP to accept certain aspects of the site - now, usually the first entry in the RP "forbidden list" is the one that enables the layout/design, but not always. Not sure whether that's programmable or not, but it would help if it were distinguishable from the other entries.

To be able to see pictures on a page I often have to guess which of the blocked requests might be the correct one. It's time-consuming, but there's a simple solution: Why not have a clickable field within the denied img i.e., to either allow or temporary allow a request on a page? That could work as it does with Adblock.