handling of mixed destinations

Christoph Groth

Apr 19, 2014, 5:08:14 AM4/19/14
to requestpol...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

With RequestPolicy 1.0 beta, I understand that a domain appears
under “mixed destinations” if it is blocked and allowed at the
same time. What does this mean in practice? Does RequestPolicy
block or allow requests to mixed destinations?

I like to have “blocking” as default policy. Then, for sites that
I may visit only once and that do not work without some external
requests, it would be handy to be able to say “allow temporarily
all requests from *.abcde.org”. BUT, there still should be a
stronger blacklist that allows to block “untrusted” domains from
being accessed.

Is something like this possible with RequestPolicy 1.0?

Many thanks,
Christoph