Proposed UI enhancement

Jeronymite

Oct 11, 2013, 8:06:08 PM10/11/13
to requestpol...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the add-on, Justin -- great work!

A suggested improvement: if the UI could function in the same way as the UI for NoScript, that would make using it so much easier. The NoScript UI pops up on mouse hover and allows multiple actions in one go before one clicks outside the popup to effectively OK the popup to continue to implement the requested changes. So, it is far easier to make multiple changes without repeatedly having to click to open the UI, click on a single change, wait for a reload, repeat the sequence.

Thanks for considering!

André

Oct 23, 2013, 5:06:40 AM10/23/13
to requestpol...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

First of all: great work, thank you so much!

I have been using requestpolicy for a couple of weeks now and it would be great to have the UI working as Jeronymite described.

Two other things:

1) let's say that I have two opens tabs with the same webpage, if I allow something on one tab it reloads. The other should reload as well.
2) I have noticed that i) I allowed ajax.googleapis.com on one tab, ii) the second tab with the same webpage did not reload (as above), iii) I reloaded the second tab and I still could not see the photos I wanted, iv) I had to block ajax.googleapis.com and allow it again.

Once again, great work!

btw, this was the webpage http://prollyisnotprobably.com/2013/10/beautiful-bicycle-blakeys-splatter-kinesis-commuter-extravaganza/#1