unable to connect via GPRS

Javier González Ferreyra

Mar 2, 2013, 3:58:38 PM3/2/13
to reque...@googlegroups.com
Hi I am trying to debug a connection to COSM, but when I try to connect to requestb.in/xxxxxx to see the raw code says , CONNECT FAIL.
I try to connect using a GPRS modem,  I can connect all the servers with no problems but this one fails.

the sentence to connect is at+qiopen="TCP","requestb.in/118ckts1",80

I also tried with UDP with no success.  Can anyone give me some adivce or hints please, I am lost.
Thanks a lot

Jeff Lindsay

Mar 4, 2013, 10:47:02 AM3/4/13
to reque...@googlegroups.com
I know nothing about "COSM" or GPRS modems. Are you sure there is a client that can speak HTTP? UDP is sort of ... not ever used for HTTP, so the fact you can use it suggests there is the possibility you're not speaking HTTP.

Jeff Lindsay
http://progrium.com