API to retrieve data in a bin

Hadley Wickham

Mar 28, 2012, 6:37:31 PM3/28/12
to reque...@googlegroups.com
This is a bit of a weird request, but it would be really useful have a API to retrieve requests sent to a bin.   I'd find it useful because I'm writing a http client, and it would be nice to be able to write tests that check that I'm sending what I think I'm sending.  (I admit that seems like a limited use case)

Hadley

Jeff Lindsay

Mar 28, 2012, 9:07:59 PM3/28/12
to reque...@googlegroups.com
That's not so weird. It was planned, but it's just not necessary. If you have time to submit a patch for it, I'd take it. :)

-jeff

--
Jeff Lindsay
http://progrium.com

Hadley Wickham

Apr 1, 2012, 11:46:25 AM4/1/12
to reque...@googlegroups.com
If I knew python better, I would :/ On the other hand, I've just
discovered http://httpbin.org/, which is sort of the complement of
requestb.in - given the url, you know what the response should be.

Hadley

http://had.co.nz/