Midwest RepRap Festival

kwixson

Nov 11, 2013, 3:14:18 PM11/11/13
to reprap-...@googlegroups.com
The organizers of the Midwest RepRap festival were up visiting my maker group in Kalamazoo this weekend. They're starting to make plans for MRRF '14. It'll be in March. Joseph Prusa is coming again, and he talked Sound (author of Slic3r) into coming as well. Maxbots is coming, johnnyr (owner of Ultimachine) will be there. They're going to try to get the developer of FreeCAD there. I'll be doing some 3D modeling seminars.

It's going to be even bigger and better than last year, which was already a blast.

If you have suggestions, they're all ears. I can pass along the info or you can talk to John Oly (I think he's johnny99 on IRC) or os1r1s directly.

Keep this in the back if your mind and when it gets closer to March be sure to look up the details. You don't want to miss it.