Prusa for sale

Daniel G

Jul 23, 2013, 12:59:31 PM7/23/13
to reprap-...@googlegroups.com
I have 2 Prusa style printers for sale If anyone is interested. One is blue the other yellow. Quality construction with black oxide rods and nuts with non Chinese ramps electronics and high quality steppers...
Pics available on requested. I can also arrange for you to see it print of course...

Jerry Fahner

Aug 29, 2013, 6:59:44 PM8/29/13
to reprap-...@googlegroups.com

On Tuesday, July 23, 2013 12:59:31 PM UTC-4, Daniel G wrote:
I have 2 Prusa style printers for sale If anyone is interested. One is blue the other yellow. Quality construction with black oxide rods and nuts with non Chinese ramps electronics and high quality steppers...
Pics available on requested. I can also arrange for you to see it print of course...

 Hi Daniel,

Are these Prusas still for sale?

Jerry F

Daniel Grauwickel

Aug 30, 2013, 3:34:53 PM8/30/13
to reprap-...@googlegroups.com

Yes they r

Jerry Fahner

Sep 3, 2013, 4:07:07 PM9/3/13
to reprap-...@googlegroups.com
I am interested, but I do not like the colors. Do you have any in green or white?
Seriously, I am interested. I have a few questions:
- how much are you asking?
- where are you located?
- did you make both of these?
- why are you selling? Have you gone to a different 3D printer?
- have you had any issues with the Prusa design?
- which iteration are they?
- do they have Wade's extruder?
- do they have heated beds?

Thanks,

Jerry

Daniel Grauwickel

Sep 3, 2013, 5:32:32 PM9/3/13
to reprap-...@googlegroups.com

Shoot me your number and ill tell you all about them