Red prusa frame for sale

Daniel G

Feb 13, 2013, 6:46:01 PM2/13/13
to reprap-...@googlegroups.com
Only top notch parts used... Just add electronics, hot end and power to print.

This is brand new and only assembled for visuals... In incorporates many "upgrades" to the standard printed set.
couple examples are.. extended leg and under chassis power supply mounts and Ac receptacle mount.

If you are looking to build a printer this could save lots of time!

I will also be willing to help finish as time permits and provide guidance to your build.

Price is 250.00 basically what i have in parts.... (I don't use cheap stepper) :)

Dan
RED_FRAME_PRUSA.jpg

Mike Boehk

Feb 14, 2013, 11:25:51 AM2/14/13
to reprap-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Dan, I just upgraded my Gen 6 electronics to RAMPS and have an extra MakerGear hot end, so I'm very interested in this because I now have the extra parts you don't have, making this a perfect marriage.

The good news for you is that I built my other Prusa from the ground up myself, so I won't need to bug you on set up.

I can't quite tell from the picture if you are using linear bearings or not, can you confirm?
Can you also confirm if I would need anything other than a power supply, hot end, and Controller?  I'm just making sure you were planning on everything in the picture coming with it.

If so, sign me up, I'll take it.

Thanks,
Mike