Any RepRap activity or opportunity to learn this weekend Jan 18, 2013?

rris...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2013, 8:11:39 AM1/18/13
to reprap-...@googlegroups.com
I am just starting out on my learning phase prior to building a Prusa Mendel i2.

Would there be anyone around and about who could share/demonstrate a RepRap?

Robyn

Kevin Wixson

Jan 18, 2013, 10:46:47 AM1/18/13
to reprap-...@googlegroups.com
Robyn,

I don't know where in Michigan you're at, but if you can make it over here to Kalamazoo we are having a Kalamazoo Maker's Guild Meetup Group meeting at the Kalamazoo Air Zoo, 4:00 pm. There will be a RepRap, a Rostock delta printer and a Makerbot Replicator 2 being demo'ed.

-Kevin

Kevin Wixson
269-248-1496
www.wixsonit.com
www.facebook.com/kwixson
www.twitter.com/kwixson

Email Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this transmission is confidential, proprietary or privileged. The message is intended for the sole use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution or copying of the message is strictly prohibited and may subject you to criminal or civil penalties. If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from any computer.

rris...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2013, 1:10:17 PM1/18/13
to reprap-...@googlegroups.com
Whoops..   Sorry.   Should have been more specific.    I am in Northern Oakland County, Lake Orion to be specific.

K-Zoo seems a bit of a hike for a spur of the moment..

Thanks for the invite.

Robyn