Reposado not pulling all updates

zifpower

Nov 2, 2018, 7:04:53 PM11/2/18
to reposado
I have updated Reposado to be able to pull 10.14 updates from apple but it seems to be missing the new command line tools.  Here is my plist as you can see I have specified the catalog and I can see 10.14 updates just not this specific one.  Does anyone have any ideas?  I have tried a repo_sync --recheck as well and it won't pull the following update from apple:

091-65523       Command Line Tools (macOS Mojave version 10.14) for Xcode 10.0       2018-09-12 ['release'] (Deprecated)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>AppleCatalogURLs</key>
    <array>
    </array>
<key>LocalCatalogURLBase</key>
<string>URL</string>
<key>UpdatesMetadataDir</key>
<string>/usr/local/asus/meta</string>
<key>UpdatesRootDir</key>
<string>/usr/local/asus/www</string>
</dict>
</plist>

Nick McSpadden

Nov 2, 2018, 8:41:35 PM11/2/18
to repo...@googlegroups.com
The update is deprecated, meaning Apple no longer offers it.

Nick McSpadden
nmcsp...@gmail.com

zifpower

Nov 3, 2018, 12:14:02 AM11/3/18
to reposado
Ok that makes total sense, someone else was seeing that update so was curious.  Thanks for the response!