Please remember us in your end-of-year giving.

David Zarembka

Dec 28, 2020, 2:09:52 AM12/28/20
to Reports from Kenya

Dear Readers,

For those of my readers who are planning to make their annual end-of-year donations by December 31, please remember our four organizations – Transforming Communities for Social Change, the Friends Women’s Association, Innovations in Peacemaking – Burundi, and the Healing and Rebuilding Our Communities Center.

These organizations need contributions at this time because we find that January and February are very poor months for donations and the organization need to start the new (hopefully better) 2021 on a positive note.

Thanks for your consideration.

Getry Agizah

Peter Serete

Parfaite Ntahuba

Elie Nahimana

Solange Maniraguha

David Zarembka

DONATE

To make a tax deductible (US) or gift aid eligible (UK) donation through GlobalGiving,

For Transforming Community for Social Change (TCSC), click on goto.gg/31755

For the Friends Women’s Association (FWA), click on goto.gg/31891

          To support Helping Girls and Young Women in Bujumbura Slum, click on goto.gg/38276.

          To support Building FWA’s Maternity Ward, click on goto.gg/32980

For Innovations in Peacemaking – Burundi (IPB), click on goto.gg/49443

For HROC Center in Rwanda, click on goto.gg/44648.