Global Giving Bonus this week.

David Zarembka

Mar 8, 2021, 2:06:41 AM3/8/21
to Reports from Kenya
Little by Little logo.jpg
This week until Friday, midnight eastern time, GlobalGiving is matching all donations up to $50 at 50%. So a $50 donation will receive a $25 bonus. This is an excellent chance for your donation to be increased in value to our organizations.

Please consider making  a donation to one or more of our four programs, Transforming Communities for Social Change, the Friends Women's Association, Innovations in Peacemaking - Burundi, and the Healing, and Rebuilding Our Community Center. To donate click on the following:

For Transforming Community for Social Change (TCSC), click on goto.gg/31755

For the Friends Women’s Association (FWA), click on goto.gg/38276.

For Innovations in Peacemaking – Burundi (IPB), click on goto.gg/49443

For HROC Center in Rwanda, click on goto.gg/44648.

Thanks for your consideration and support.

Peace,

David Zarembka