Donate today, Giving Tuesday, to earn a match from GlobalGiving.

David Zarembka

Nov 30, 2020, 11:59:42 PM11/30/20
to Reports from Kenya
GG -- Giving Tuesday picture.jpg

In the last few years, Giving Tuesday has become the major fundraising day of the year for non-profit organizations. This year GlobalGiving is donating $1 million in matching funds to any contributions received today. Donations up to $2500 will receive a match of approximately 50%. This will enhance the value of any donation you give today. Donations may be made to one or more of our organizations.

Kenyans, note that you may donate to TCSC via M-pesa and receive the matching amount.

This Giving Tuesday campaign will end at midnight tonight, eastern standard time.

DONATE

To make a tax deductible (US) or gift aid eligible (UK) donation through GlobalGiving,

For Transforming Community for Social Change (TCSC), click on goto.gg/31755

          To donate to TCSC by M-pesa go to Pay Bill: 891300, Account: GG31755

For the Friends Women’s Association (FWA), click on goto.gg/31891

          To support Helping Girls and Young Women in Bujumbura Slum, click on goto.gg/38276.

          To support Building FWA’s Maternity Ward, click on goto.gg/32980

For Innovations in Peacemaking – Burundi (IPB), click on goto.gg/49443

For HROC Center in Rwanda, click on goto.gg/44648

Now that the suspense and tension of the US election and its aftermath are over, we ask you to remember our work in Burundi, Rwanda, and Kenya. Not surprisingly, donations were anemic during the months before the election. Our organizations need your support now to have a good start for our continuing work in 2021.

Thanks for your consideration.

With appreciation,

Parfaite Ntahuba, Elie Nahimana, Solange Maniraguha, Getry Agizah, Peter Serete, David Zarembka